With modern standards changing, commercial landscaping design trends have changed considerably as well. People have now become more cautious about the way they live and the impact that their lifestyle has on the environment. Undoubtedly, a more aesthetically pleasing landscape adds to a property’s commercial value as well. Not only that, but it can also have a considerable impact on the health of the people who work on or around that property.
You obviously do not want your prospective clients to visit your business if it has a shabby looking landscape. Proper landscaping plays a very important role in determining how your clients and employees look at your business. If that property is not very aesthetically pleasing, it will not help you garner any desired returns from a business sense.
Included below, we’ve compiled a list of the currently trending commercial landscape designs.
1. Climate supporting landscapes: When weather conditions are uncertain, it is very important to develop methods that are durable and stand the test of time. You can opt for such commercial landscape designs that are climate-friendly and can withstand adverse weather conditions. Designs such as the pergolas and canopies are designed in such a way that they provide added protection to both your landscape and hardscapes.
2. Modern tools & techniques: Make sure that the mowing and planting tools or equipment that you use are both modern and reliable. You can also make use of leaf blowers, or other tools that are effective but don’t produce as much noise pollution.
3. Effective water management: SUSTAINABILITY is not simply a trend anymore. It is an initiative that has a major influence on how a landscape should be created. Integrating eco-friendly water management systems is a great way to work on building harmony within your environment.
4. Install different varieties of plants: Sheer elegance and simplicity is a bygone trend. Now is the time of pop colors and vibrancy. You can install colorful plants and trees on your commercial landscape that make it look aesthetic and vibrant. Installing patterned plants is also a great option.
5. Creative landscape designs: Today, most landscapes are built with the purpose of integrating things within a fun and effective environment. Implementing a creative landscape design can help you accomplish both of these things. There are a plethora of designs that you can use to help beautify your commercial landscape and create a lasting impression with both your clients and employees.
Current commercial landscape design trends showcase an evolution of outdoor living. More and more commercial property owners in New York are opting to create an outdoor space that makes their property more fun and environmentally-friendly. Along with that, these trendy innovations tend to add huge value to their property by making use of any unused outdoor space. This makes their landscape both functionally and aesthetically pleasing.
Who are we?
Della Pasqua Industries is one of the leading Landscaping & Hardscaping companies in New York. We strive for nothing but 100% customer satisfaction by providing quality services to our clients. We also believe in using a proactive approach when conducting business with any of our clientele. Our decades of experience have allowed us to say that we are “the best in the business!” What are you waiting for? Get ahold of the experts at DPI today for a free quote.